|Size (L x W x H)||85 cm x 25 cm x 10 cm|
- Product of Thailand
- Designed accordingly to each 4X4’s models, can be installed without drilling/ modification
- 100% New Products
- Price for 1 set (Left & Right)
- Made with high quality light weight arm material.
- Comes with instruction manual & illustration for installing the arm.
Why Install JS1 Front Balance Arm? :
- A product that increases the performance for your 4X4’s suspension, in order to help reduce torque from the body without making it harder.
- Improve the car's handling performance & increase the strength of the entire suspension system.
- The front balance arm mounting between wishbone and chassis that will make the control system be more compact and more responsive to the steering wheel.
- The purpose of the balance arm is to reduce the amount of sway or body roll as a vehicles weight is shifted from side to side.
- When a vehicles weight is shifted from the side to side, the sway bar applies the load from one side of the suspension to the other side, keeping the body from swaying or rolling to the side experiencing the most loads.
Benefits of JS1 Front Balance Arm:
· Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction
· Unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection
· Decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve
· Impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively
· Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction.
· Overall stabilizes the vehicle with provides structural support to the handling performance.
· Decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve.
1) Toyota Hilux Vigo (Year: 2007-2014)
2) Toyota Hilux Revo/Rocco/Rogue (Year: 2015-2022)
3) Toyota Old Fortuner (Year: 2007-2014)
4) Toyota New Fortuner (Year: 2015-2022)
5) Ford Ranger (Year: 2012-2022)
6) Mazda BT50 (Year: 2012-2020)
7) Mitsubishi Triton (Year: 2018-2022)
8) All New Dmax (Year: 2012-2020)
9) All New Dmax (Latest) (Year: 2021-2022)
10) All New Isuzu MUX (Year: 2014-2020)
11) All New Navara NP300 (Year: 2015-2020)
12) All New Navara NP300 (Latest) (Year: 2021-2022)